KRAV MAGA AUCKLAND LOCATIONS
KRAV MAGA - AUCKLAND CENTRAL
Auckland Central Krav Maga Class Times
Regular Class Timetable for Adults and Teenagers:
- Mon 7:15 to 8:30pm
- Wed 7:15 to 8:30pm
Note that members can train at alternative days at our other locations. In particular our Sat class at Birkenhead is popular for intermediate members from all the locations.
KRAV MAGA - AUCKLAND NORTH SHORE
KRAV MAGA BIRKENHEAD TIMETABLE
|9:00am – 10:15am||All Levels|
|6:15pm-7:30pm||All Levels||All Levels|
- “All levels” primarily cover levels 1 & 2 of the curriculum and are suitable for beginners and intermediate members.
- Intermediate classes primarily cover levels 3 to 5 so are for more experienced club members.
- “Beg” = Beginners (primarily level 1 techniques from the curriculum).
- All” = All levels including beginners (primarily levels 1 & 2 of the curriculum).
- “Int” – Intermediate (primarily levels 3 to 5 of th curriculum)
- “Adv” = Advanced (for more experienced club members).
KRAV MAGA - AUCKLAND EASTERN SUBURBS
KRAV MAGA - WEST AUCKLAND
We don’t presently have classes in West Auckland. However, we do have members from West Auckland who come to our city classes and we have a huge amount of interest and plan to launch a club in West Auckland in the future.
Also we will be running short courses in West Auckland from 2nd half 2019 so register your interest and you will be the first to know!
KRAV MAGA - SOUTH AUCKLAND
We don’t presently have classes in West Auckland. However, we do have members from South Auckland who come to our Paumure classes and we have a huge amount of interest and plan to launch a club in South Auckland in the future.
Also we will be running short courses in South Auckland from 2nd half 2019 so register your interest and you will be the first to know!
Krav Maga Training Options
Try Krav Maga
We have three options for getting started:
- You can come to a course as a one-off or as a preparation for regular classes.
- If you are confidant and interested in regular classes you can come directly to a regular class for a trial.
KRAV MAGA INTRO COURSE
2 hr Introductory Course covering the the fundamentals of Krav Maga and self defence.
This runs 1 x per month and is aimed at complete beginners
KRAV MAGA FUNDAMENTALS
4-Week Krav Maga Course covering the fundamentals of Krav Maga.
Suitable for beginners and after you first class you can also come to the regular fundamentals classes for the month (included in price).
KRAV MAGA TRIAL CLASS
Jump right in to a regular class.
Trial classes are available at any of our 3 Auckland locations.
No experience is required however these are particularly suitable for confident beginners.