Krav Maga for Women
If you like the look of boxing or kick-boxing type bootcamp training, then you should consider Krav Maga. Our training includes this sort of training, but also includes dynamic games, partner and group drills combined with unique Krav Maga self defence techniques. These teach you how to protect yourself in real situations, and the traning is a lot of fun.
If you are going to put in all that hard work to get fit, why not learn something fun and useful also?
Reasons you should try Krav Maga
You Will Get Fitter & Tone-up
- Each class will give you a high-intensity, full-body work-out so you will look good and feel great. You will increase your cardio fitness, strength and energy levels
You'll Stay Safe
- You will learn the most practical and effective best self defence system for women. It is tried and tested and we have a highly trained international female instructor on our teaching staff.
- Krav Maga is taught to all women in Israel during their compulsory military training because it is relatively quick to learn and works in practice.
Your Confidence will Increase
- You'll feel more confident, both from the fitness benefits from the classes and knowing you can handle yourself. We also guarantee any stress will evaporate leaving you with greater energy and a more productive peace-of-mind.
It is Fun and Modern
- Krav Maga is modern, non-traditional and does not have the etiquette or formality of martial arts. You can practice in clothes you feel comfortable in and we maintain a friendly non-intimidating environment to build up your confidence over time.
Many Celebrities Enjoy Krav Maga
- Krav maga is relatively new in New Zealand but extremely popular overseas. Many international celebrities such as Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie and J-Lo learn Krav Maga both for fun and movie roles. Start now and be at the front of the trend.
Pavlina Fixova: Instructor Krav Maga Global - Auckland
Try Krav Maga
Come and try Krav Maga and see what it is all about! Each class is different so our 2-class trial package is ideal to introduce your to the basics and see if Krav Maga is for you.
$19.95 (worth $50)
Free Krav Maga Guide
Download our free guide to Krav Maga.
- What is Krav Maga?
- Why should women learn Krav Maga?
- What are the classes like?
- How to get started?